$170 (60 min)
What is Microneedling?
Microneedling (also known as collagen induction therapy) is a cutting-edge skincare treatment in which a pen with fine needles is used to create hundreds of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of your skin. These tiny wounds stimulate collagen and elastin production, thickening your skin and helping reduce signs of aging.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Helps tighten skin
- Helps reduce appearance of acne scarring
- Helps reduce appearance of stretch marks
- Softens fine lines and wrinkles
- Allows deeper absorption of topical products, such as hyaluronic acid
After Effects/Home Care:
After receiving microneedling treatment you may experience some redness for a two to three days. Your skin may feel dry and tight, which is why using a moisturizing serum such as hyaluronic acid is important. At the end of your treatment you’ll receive specific home-care instructions that tell you exactly how to care for your skin to get the best results possible.